Sug@r Mama In Auckland, New Zealand Wants You – She’s Very Rich

New Zealand Sugar Mummy Phone Number – Hi guys, how you doing? My name is Lina, I am a sugar mummy in New Zealand. Will you like to have my phone number or WhatsApp contact? If you answer is yes, continue reading!
I am 41 years old and I have been married once! The marriage ended as a result of domestic abuse. The man I loved never cared about me. He treated me like trash. When I was fed up with the whole thing, I decided to move on and become a sugar mummy taking care of younger men and make them feel loved!
Right now, I am looking for a younger man who is ready for a serious relationship with me. I am very ready to take good care of him. I really don’t care where you are from or your family background. I am very ready to make sure you come over to Norway and stay with me.
I have my own business and I am rich. All I need is a very sensitive and caring man that can make me feel loved once again. I’ll spend all I have on you and make sure you do not lack any good thing.



Share this article with your friends.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beautiful
    If you are interested in me
    Contact me +233502979737

    ReplyDelete
  2. May whatsapp number 00966582056012

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetheart I'm Alusine Kallon from Sierra Leone i really want to be ur husband (Kallonalusine909@gmail.com) This is my email address pls for love sake of u are interested in me drop a massage for me

    ReplyDelete