Sugar Momma Eleanor Wants Serious Relationship

A rich sugar momma Eleanor is searching for an energetic and passionate young man who has a good sense of humour to be her lover.
Below is the message she sent us…

Hello there, my name is Eleanor and I am an influential and well connected entrepreneur with lots of investments and companies. I’m looking for a man who can capture my tender heart, thrill my body romantically and make me fall madly in love with him.
I am a romantic, warm and loving woman who is full of life and energy and I seek a like minded gentleman who can make me feel like a real woman and bring out the best in me. I am a sweet, sensual, energetic, creative and sociable person with a good sense of humor who leads an active lifestyle.
Sugar momma Eleanor says she is a good listener who loves silence, children and pets. By nature she was born kind, sympathetic and compassionate. She is also humble, generous and slow to anger.
She would love to meet someone with a daring personality who is enthusiastic, energetic, passionate, loving and affectionate. Sugar momma Eleanor says she wants someone who is bold and optimistic about life.
This sugar momma Eleanor further said; she is one of a kind as she likes to laugh, play, smile and talk alot. She is an easy going person who always learn from life, appreciate people and help the less privileged especially orphans.
She wants to be connected to someone who is always calm, slow to anger and does not take life too seriously. She wants someone who understands life from different perceptives and point of view.

(1) Hit the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
  (2) Comment what you want below.



Share this article with your friends.

10 comments:

  1. I love making out with a woman or weman lord I love sex with a beautiful woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eleanor
    I'm Alex from India interested in you please whatsapp me +91-814-125-8443

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in Qatar doha intrested with Suger mummy,whatsapp +254755457713

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there. I am an honest, loyal, gentleman, cheerful, energetic, good person who understands the depths of the female spirit. And I'm looking for the woman who can have my heart, but I can't find it. But I'm so lucky to have found you. because the moment I saw your picture, my heart beat in my heart accelerated. IM so excited. I want to be with you. Because we will get along very well. And we will be very happy. Please add me. my whatsapp number is +090 0535 676 14 12 ......... Please add me. I'll wait for your message. with my kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, it is very proud for me to be friends with you. Because you're so beautiful, you're a princess. And I fell in love with your beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey eleanor my name is grenwill lv read ur story on fcebk me I'm single and interested BT don't feel like taking for grandet very slow on anger well talendet full of energie gd personality,working full time construction and looking for a suger momma as I said I'm interested not in wt u have or wt u do for a living BT in u and u only I have pets like a dog,cat,elephant,tiger ND a snake lol BT gave them away for charity because when I saw u I though to myself iv found everything except I can't get cause she's not mine yet if u willing I would like tu know u better plz cntc me on 0844473668

    ReplyDelete